MEMBERS BOOKING PROCEDURE
You may arrange to fish our bookable river beats, as well as
the river Dee, Llyn Crud y Gwynt, and Llyn Brenig
at Foxons 01745 583583
Please do not fish until you have confirmation of your booking.
Catch returns for LLYN CRUD Y GWYNT must still be made using the online return
on our Members Page or by text to 07970 216533
1. Members can only have ONE booking at any time. This is not a new rule, it's in the handbook.
2. Members cannot make another booking until their current booking has been used (or cancelled).
3. Please cancel a booking at the earliest opportunity if you are unable to fish.
4. Members can only book for themselves and a fishing partner.
5. One junior member is allowed per bookable beat. This does not count as a booking.
(The junior rule does not apply to Llyn Brenig).
6. Do not fish a bookable beat you have not booked. Just because anglers are not present does not mean the
beat is available. Beats are often rested by members who are night fishing.
The booking procedures apply to:
Llyn Crud y Gwynt - 6 rods per day- 8 a.m. to official sunset time
The hut will be locked to prevent any accidental C-19 transfer by handling the door handle, pen, diary etc.
Catch returns must be submitted by midnight on the day you fish please, as follows:-
Go to the website www.rhylandstasaphanglers.co.uk and click on MEMBERS PAGE (Under "Members")
The password is the LOCK CODE which is printed on your membership card.
Enter your return in the text box (inc. NIL return) e.g. Joe Smith 9 rainbows, 2 blue trout, all returned. You may add useful comments and a photo if you like.
Enter your name in the box below and click on the COMMENT button.
We stock the lake in with rainbow and blue trout.
Please read these updated rules for fishing Llyn Crud y Gwynt
Llyn Brenig & Alwen - 2 rods each Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday & SUNDAY
(JANUARY - MAY, OCTOBER - DECEMBER)
throughout june, july, august, september 2021 WE HAVE 4 RODS ON TUESDAY AND SATURDAY, 2 RODS ON THURSDAY AND SUNDAY
Wern Ddu - 6 rods 6a.m. - 6 p.m., 6 rods 6 p.m. - 6 a.m.
Maes Elwy/BrynPolyn - 7 rods 6a.m. - 6 p.m., 7 rods 6 p.m. - 6 a.m.
Llangollen Maelor beats - 2 rods per day
PLEASE TAKE ALL SENSIBLE PRECAUTIONS
do not share a car unless with a person in your household
CARRY HAND WIPES / SANITIZING GEL
KEEP YOUR DISTANCE FROM OTHERS
BUT KEEP FISHING!